Subject: Re: Macromedia Dashboard
From: Matt Wobensmith
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:01:21 -0000

> It caused me to get a "Content Updated" message with a blank Dashboard
> (ARRRGH!!!)
>
> Is there any thing else I could try? I've dumped my preferences already.

If you close the program, trash that pref file, and try again, it will work.

Sometimes, due to server load, you may see the "Content update complete"
message before you see a movie - it is still downloading. Just update it and
give it a good 5-10 seconds or so, maybe longer. Eventually, the movie will
show up.

Unfortunately, the status bar may say the above message, but the movie is in
fact still downloading.

Give it another shot, and if you still have problems with this, contact me
off-list.

Matt