Subject: Re: FLASH: Text Symbols
From: Valerie Shoaps
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 02:34:20 GMT

Hi,

I'm a Flash newbie and junkie. I've just found this list and I'm really appreciative of having another forum. This one looks pretty active.

I'm working on a movie that has alot of text messages. I'm using each text as a symbol, but I'm going to end up with about 40 symbols of text alone. Is there a way of accomplishing this that's more efficient file size-wise? I'm trying to establish good habits.

Thanks for your input,
Valerie