Subject: FLASH: Flash and databank
From: Anil Hamal
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:52:37 GMT

Hi flasher

I having hard time flash and databank....

How do you folks solve the problem when you need to read the databank value
from flash movie and evaluate in flash movie?
e.g. .....let`s say I ask question to user..for e.g ( who is your fav.
model? ) and they have two options..respective two buttons on which they
can click

1/ Cindy Crawfrod
or
2/ Linda Evangalista

either one which they click it should respond to databank and read the
value from it and show in flash movie

ok, let`s user clicked cindy crawford
and result should be...#% voted for cindy crawford

how do I do that.....help help help

Thanks
Anil