Subject: Re: FLASH: Problem
From: Susie Hinchliffe
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:49:59 GMT

hiya Tim
mm i've had something similar: true, it does seem that separate .swfs are
more effective, although i'm still working on where I'm going wrong in the
syntax with one MC to another.

Sounds like you're right, there's something off in the TT. If you'd like to
mail me the syntax directly, i'll see if two heads are better than one? :)

susie

(p.s have to help out a fellow easynetter!!)