Subject: Re: FLASH: My sound Files keep getting corrputed in Flash.
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:11:26 GMT

>Adam, if you send me the audio clip itself to my personal email, I can
look
>at the sound file itself. I have some extensive audio tools that may
be
>able to fix that for you.

Well actually I'm in the same deptartment as the AT&T recording studio
and all our sound techs are scratching their heads on this one. I don't
think it's a souind format problem as Flash has no problem playing the
music and voice part of a wave, but the tone section (Dial tone
specificly) has this wierd "click wobble" that repeates itself.

>It may be that that your card does not support
>certain compression formats flash is using very well?

We thought it might be that as well, but it only occurs in flash. the
WAV sound fine until I import it into flash, then it starts clicking.
Even after I export it as a SWF file it still has the corrupted sound to
it.

I know I have a
>thousand dollar sound card for pro audio work and it is limited in its
>standard pc useage as far as that stuff goes. kinda ironic. kinda
sucks!

>~daniel

WEll I think it must be the program because it was working fine last
week..... FWIW I've tried reinstalling too....

BTW, Thanks I apprecaite your help....
-Adam