Subject: Re: (OT?) Re: FLASH: Director mail list?
From: DragonFly
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:57:56 GMT

Ulrich Sinn wrote:

> > (1) Start with our sister list, Shocker, available through shocker.com,
> > just like this one is. Same cool guy, Sam Michel, running it. It's a
> > Shockwave list, and I've seen some D7 posts there.
>
> Not that I need another list, but what would be typical topics on the
> shockwave list?

[Sigh ;-) , looks like I'm fast becoming the research assistant on this
list, just as I have on alt.fan.art-bell. Heh.]

The most popular threads that I've saved since October are:

<blank> -- always a popular subject
cuepoints
D7 questions and kudos
DIRECTOR 7!!!! Secrets REVEALED!!!
DOUG: What's New? -- neat thread, recurring
fake web cam
help - sound delays on PC
Looking for Shockwave Radio Stations
MP3 and SWA, again
Multi User Server Questions
one of our files are missing(shock)
Polling Crashes Netscape
problems with shockwave
Quiktime 3.0.2 asset extra problem
Screensaver--Please Test!
Serious question
Shockwave 7
two movie communication

It's not primarily a Director place -- it's a Shockwave place which
naturally gets Director questions.

I strongly suggest macromedia.director.basics, and maybe .lingo too if that
means anything to you. To get on macromedia's *private* (i.e., available
through MM only) discussion groups, start by going to

http://www.macromedia.com/support/general/ts/documents/tn3535-newsgroupfaq.html

HTH.

Ken Sherwood