Subject: FLASH: The Secret Garden of Mutabor
From: David Gary
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:26:27 GMT

Hiya Flashers,

Did anyone catch the article on "The Secret Garden of Mutabor" in this
month's edition of Mac Art&Design?

I thought I'd paste the URL again for the new comers to the list.

Personally I think this is one of the most intriguing and artistic use of
Flash Ive seen.

http://www.adobe.nl/actions/pod98/thesecretgarden/index.html

-DG-