From: Fred Blum
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:24:51 GMT

I think this is what you are looking for

Direct-L Send to: listservatuafsysb [dot] uark [dot] edu
saying: subscribe DIRECT-L <your name>

Xtras-L Visit: www.gmatter.com

MM-XDK-L Visit: http://www.macromedia.com/support/xtras/
or call: 1-800-457-1774
(there is a cost involved, but it's worth it)

Lingo-L read below - you're already subscribed!

Fred