Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: Kiosk mode
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 01:20:39 GMT

If you're going from a link to a "new" browser window, do it like this:

<head>
<script language = "Javascript">

function FlashResume()
{
myRemote = window.open('flash-r.html',
"myRemote",'width=600,height=400,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no');
}

</script>
</head>

and then in the link-line, do this:

<A HREF = "javascript:FlashResume();"><font face="Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif">your text here</font></a>

If you need a pop-up window, let me know and I'll get that one to
you...assuming this is what you mean.

HTH,

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology