Subject: FLASH: Help Sites - Do you have one?
From: Chrissy Rey
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 02:05:22 GMT

I'm trying to add as many useful links to the resources at Flashlite.net as
I possibly can. If you have a Flash help site, or even just a few samples
posted together on a page, I'd love to hear from you :) Just mail me the
URL and a brief description of what you have, and I'd be happy to add it to
my list. I only as that the URL have something Flash-related, and that the
Flash info isn't deep into your site (I don't want people to have to search
endlessly for the information!).

Please mail me off-list :) I can post a summary of the sites and/or you can
visit the resources page at Flashlite.net to see what's up there
(http://www.flashlite.net - go to "Resources").

Thanks,
Chrissy Rey
http://www.flashlite.net