Subject: Re: FLASH: Selecting Lines?
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:21:43 GMT

By the way, there is an eraser tool that only erases outlines. If you set the
"nib" quite large, you can do some pretty broad strokes and quickly get rid of
outlines. Downside is that it's just a little too easy to get careless and
pick
the wrong eraser, from time to time, and, it's pretty easy to miss just little
tiny specks of outlines, which, though virtually naked to the invisible eye
(flip that around if you're confused), are enough to make a shape tween go
completely bonkers.