Subject: RE: FLASH: FLASH & 3D Studio Max??
From: pete clark
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:19:03 GMT

You're just getting delusional again :)
Just kidding! But no, there's no way to share anything between the two
programs. Probably the most compatible 3D program with Flash is Adobe
Dimensions, and I'd barely call it a 3D program.

pete clark
noram digital media :: a new media firm

peteatnoramdigitalmedia [dot] com
http://www.noramdigitalmedia.com