Subject: Re: FLASH: Stopping from replaying
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 01:51:39 GMT

At 06:30 PM 1/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I've came across the first problem<SNIP>
> - In the last frame of the movie (under properties, then label) check
>the "Label" box, then type "End" for a label.

Be sure there's a keyframe here, otherwise you're applying a label to the
last (previously) occurring keyframe.

> - Somewhere after the first frame of the movie, (where you'd want to
>replay) label a key frame "Replay".
>
> - In the first frame of the movie (under properties, then actions)
>select "If frame is loaded", check the "Label" box, then choose "End"
>from the drop down menu.

Possibly (not sure) the movie needs one frame before performing this check.
Try it in the second frame, and make the first frame empty???

> - For "go to and play", check the "Label" box, then select "Replay"
>from the drop down menu. Also check "Go to and play" in the control
>box. When I export, "Loop" isn't checked.

All the rest sounds right to me. Try to post the .fla file in ZIP form and
give us a URL so we can download and check it. Otherwise, how big is the
.fla (I need to ask before inviting you to mail it to me).

Marc Hoffman