Subject: Re: FLASH: Any good Flash 3 books??
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 05:14:24 GMT

DragonFly wrote:

> See guys? We could use a virtual place where we provide some basic info that's
> been tossed around before (though it never hurts to ask again).
>
> Along with the Wish List Survey™, I'll support this, even if it has to sit on
> my free 3 (only) meg Web site.
>
> Ken Sherwood

People,
Im some what new to the list, that does down like a very good idea. Along with
being a web developer, I do have access to a few very nice server that could host
this as long as it was below 10meg in size total(Resonable enough I think) for
somthing like this. If your interested in doing that I can provide the space. Just
let me know.
Randy Anthony
randyatgbiconstruction [dot] com
Microsoft Site Builder Level 2

Quote:
"Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice, shame on me."