Subject: RE: FLASH: Should i get Photoshop?
From: Mike Ellan
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:29:07 GMT

they are 2 totally different applications. photoshop as you may know is a
high end image editing aplication. Fireworks is just a very neat tool to
make your web production easier. I use fireworks to cut up and export
interfaces built in photoshop, creating animated banners, compression.
Photoshop is my image editor. you should get photoshop if you can.

-m