Subject: RE: FLASH: Using Flash with Database?
From: Tim Layton
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:08:51 GMT

Thanks for the reply... I have a lot of programming experience with Perl
and PHP3 so I am interested in learning more about what IMHO is? I am not
familiar of what the acronym means?? I have a very strong programming
background and years of Unix experience as well. I typically use MySQL or
Postgres for my SQL db and usually develop it on a Solaris platform. I am
coming at this thing from a programmers view point and am just starting to
learn tools like Flash, etc. The dynamics and visual effects that Flash can
bring to a site is awesome and I want to take advantage of what Flash has to
offer.

PS-
If you want to take this discussion offline my email is
timlaytonattimlayton [dot] com

Best regards,

Tim