Subject: FLASH: Flash Cartoon and Childrens Sites
From: Roger Heath
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:31:57 GMT

If you know of good Flash cartoon animation sites, we would like to
know of them. We are making our browser portal with links to these
sites under our humor section and under our kids best sites
categories.

Please write me privately with any of these links and we would
appreciate it. Send to heathatrleeheath [dot] com and indicate the category
these should be under...e.g. Jokes/Cartoons
Cartoons/Preschool
Cartoons/Kids

One site we have listed under Jokes, for example, is www.bulbo.com

Browser desktop info: http://www.activatordesk.com

--
bcnu
www.rleeheath.com

advanced internet services and software technology
advanced concepts in emergency medical technology