Subject: RE: FLASH: [RESPONSE] Recent Flash Player Release
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:42:08 GMT

>Hello? Anyone else out there?

Yes Ken. You are not off your rocker. Shits been
flying around this office all damn day!

While i am ever releaved to be able to tell a client
tomorrow a semi-resolve is on its way, I will not look
forward to telling him he still has to wait a couple
days before downloading a "fixed" player while a billion
more of his potential customers download a bogus player
without being privey to its lameness. AND, I CERTAINLY
DONT look forward to telling him that folks have been
downloading it since Thanksfrickinggiving. Im sure we're
all thankful enough for that!

personally, while i feel the reasoning for this whole
hoopdey "makes sense" on MM's part, I must admit it
sure sounds a little pacifying all things considered.

Still, I am thankful at least for the answer from MM.
Now if they would only explain why the hell they have
to keep the bogus one up - Ill send them a damn turkey!

~d