Subject: Re: FLASH: <OT> Looking for icon
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:47:57 GMT

At 10:05 AM 1/25/00 , you wrote:

>I'm trying to find an icon for my web site from Adobe. I need the get
>Acrobat reader logo, but I need it in french, I've been lokking around
>for a while now and I was wondering if any of you knew where I could
>find one (with url to).

Hi Yann,

Why don't you go to adobe.com and download the French version of Acrobat
reader. Install it, open it, and click on Help>About Acrobat Reader. That
will give you a nice screen shot of the product, hopefully in French.

Marc Hoffman

Poison Dart Frog Media: Specializing in Flash Animation and Digital Audio
Production
Our latest Flash job is on display at <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/rickfrnd>
See our Flash portfolio at <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>
(featured in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn)