Subject: FLASH: Loop if statement
From: Maria Ivanova
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:30:30 GMT

I am sorry that am bothering you.
But I need help. Here is what I do. I have on move called drag-me with a
film that is druged up and down. In the film there are placed movies.
these movies contain a button picture that is being enlarged. I want to
make the submc clickable (inthe first frame they have a button) only
when they are in a specific rectangle area. You can see it at:
www.vassilpetrov.com/swf/picb2.swf

I found that when a movie is with visibility =false, then the buttons
inside it do not work. SO I wrote this for the movies in the drag-me
movie (the first frame), that contains the film. If there is no loop the
check if made only once and only 1 picture is visible(the one in the
rectangle), if I add a loop like that (checking the y pos of the film on
the main scene) or if a make a loop(true), cause I need constant
checking if the film is with a changed postion or is being dragged.

Begin Tell Target ("/")
Set Variable: "fy" = "GetProperty (drag-me,_y)"
Set Variable: "y" = GetProperty (1, _y)
Set Variable: "y2" = GetProperty (2,_y)
Loop While (fy <> -830.8)
If (y >= 227.1 and y <= 295.1)
Set Property ("/darg-me/1", Visibility) = True
Else
Set Property ("/drag/me/1", Visibility) = False
End If
If (y1 >= 227.1 and y1 <= 295.1)
Set Property ("/drag-me/2", Visibility) = True
Else
Set Property ("/drag-me/2", Visibility) = False
End If
End Loop
End Tell Target

Could you , please help me.