Subject: RE: FLASH: sending variables to a CGI script
From: Bob Shuster
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:13:35 GMT

Thanks - this is a good tip. Now I just need to find a similar
application for Macintosh. Anyone? - Bob Shuster

>Here's a tip thats useful for debugging the sending/receiving of variables
>from flash to a CGI or somesuch:
>
> Get a network monitoring tool
>

>It much easier to write this stuff if you can actually see whats being
>passed back and forth between the server and the flash applet.
>

>SpyNet is the one I use, and it can be had from
>http://members.xoom.com/Laurentiu2/index.htm

[ Hot Apple Spider Design - graphic & website design/consulting ]
[ email: BobatHotAppleSpider [dot] com phone: 215-402-0751 ]
[ All work proudly done on Macintosh computers! ]
[ website: http://www.HotAppleSpider.com/ ]

flasher is generously supported by...