Subject: Re: FLASH: sending variables to a CGI script
From: Jonathan Kemp
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:12:04 GMT

Bob,

I used a form found on We're Here Forums! that worked for me. Here's the
link:

http://www.were-here.com/forum/tutorials/flash-form/index.html

This comes with the fla file, which seems to contain the actionscript you
are using, and a cgi script called ezformml.cgi.

> Elsewhere at the same level I have set some hidden variables

The good thing about this script is that you don't need the hidden
variables. That is what I had problems with. It is easy to configure the
script if you just follow the directions on the tutorial.

Jonathan Kemp
USA Sites - Internet Design, Construction and Marketing
5410 Homberg Drive
Suite 10
Knoxville, TN 37919
Bus: (865) 588-1772