Subject: Re: FLASH: Reality check re *Flash 4 Magic* file?
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:42:40 GMT

Ken,
Flash always tacks on the latest changes to the original file.
Therefore those fla files can get really big. Periodically, I do a save
as to a new (and incremented) file name just to slim them down. it also
helps if just before I do that, I delete unused symbols from the
library. It doesn't effect the final exported swf file size but it does
make for fat FLAs.

Dorian

--
Now Available! Flash 4 Web Animation F/X and Design
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/flashcentral

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.FlashBible.com/members/TellTarget/
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design
http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

flasher is generously supported by...