Subject: Re: FLASH: Should i get Photoshop?
From: Rob King
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:20:38 GMT

Me, standing on the other side of the fence... would have to agree.. Im a
long time standing PhotoPaint person... I started with Corel 2.0 and have
worked up since and Im just as quick as the photoshop people and do just as
well:) Its all a matter of finding a program your comfortable with and can
relate to...
just remember... The Tools you use should be a Help, not a hinderance:)