Subject: FLASH: ADMIN: Welcome flasher list sponsors...flashforward2000
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:26:23 GMT

Hello Gang...I hope you all had a good weekend. I'd like to say a big thank you to the folks at UDA and the flashforward2000 conference who are sponsoring the flasher list...by way of introduction, here's a few words from them...

Hi.

I’m writing to tell you all how pleased we are to be able to sponsor the Flasher list and be apart of a vibrant, international, community of Flash™ developers. To anyone on the Flasher list we’re offering a $100 discount to flashforward2000 (www.flashforward2000), the world’s first-ever Flash™ conference, expo and Film Festival in San Francisco, CA, March 27-29, featuring keynotes from both Macromedia CEO Rob Burgess and Adobe CEO John Warnock. If you can’t make it to California, please visit the flashforward2000.com site and nominate your favorite sites for our Flash Film Festival on March 27. We will keep the Flasher list updated as the flashforward2000 program builds and new speakers are added. Below are more details on the event so feel free to spread the word.

Margaret Carlson
flashforward2000 coordinator

ps. At the event we will be promoting the Flasher list among flashforward2000 attendees in order to promote the growth of this important international online community.

event announcement:

flashforward2000 and the Flash Film Festival
the world’s premier Flash™ solutions conference, expo
and gala celebration of the world’s best Web animation

March 27-29, 2000, SAN FRANCISCO, Nob Hill Masonic Center

Produced by United Digital Artists and lynda.com
Sponsored by Macromedia, Adobe Systems and HOW Magazine.
www.flashforward2000.com
1.877.4.FLASH.4, registrationatflashforward2000 [dot] com

REGISTER FOR A GOLD PASS BEFORE FEB. 25 AND SAVE $200!!!

This first-ever Flash™ solutions conference and expo contains three jam-packed days of keynotes, panels, pre-conference workshops, hands-on training, breakout sessions and product showcases. The Flash Film Festival is an entertaining, one-night gala celebrating the world’s best Flash™ creations. flashforward2000 and The Flash Film Festival are intended to inspire, educate, and empower participants to take their skills to new heights.

Conference Features:
Flash™ authoring nuts and bolts
Understanding animation principles
Flash™ motion graphics for a global audience
Flash™ gotchas
Best bandwidth and loading techniques
Breakout sessions:
+ Macromedia Generator: dynamic Flash™ publishing
+ Flash™ production with Freehand
+ Flash™ e-business solutions
+ Web printing for e-business with Flash™
+ Dynamic Duo: using Flash™ with Director
Interactive design collaboration
The many interfaces of Flash™
Experts’ tricks and tips
Flash™ forms scripting options
Plus major keynotes and experts at play…

Help the Flasher list continue to grow, join us at flashforward2000!

REGISTER TODAY at www.flashforward2000.com,
Or call 1.877.4.FLASH.4 or 1.805.640.6679 (outside the US and Canada)
FREE to all conference attendees:
+ 90-minute lynda.com Flash™ training video ($49 retail value)
+ Web design software ($300 retail value)
+ Unique Flash™ forward2000 conference binder including everything from in-depth Flash™ glossary and developer resources to Flash™ design tips and real-world examples
+ Unique Flash ™ Workbook
+ Goodies Bag with give-aways from sponsors, producers and exhibitors
+ Daily Drawings for hardware, software and other sponsor prizes

-----
This message was sent by the Chinwag List Owner

http://www.chinwag.com

Home of the UK-Netmarketing, UKNM-jobs, Flasher,
Shockwave and other mailing lists.

- for help unsubscribing <helpatchinwag [dot] com (mailto:helpatchinwag [dot] com)>
- for sales enquiries <salesatchinwag [dot] com (mailto:salesatchinwag [dot] com)>
- for general feedback <feedbackatchinwag [dot] com (mailto:feedbackatchinwag [dot] com)>

flasher is generously supported by...