Subject: RE: [flasher] Touch Screen capabilities + Unwanted Facial Hair
From: JGL
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:34:17 -0000

Hi Sarah,

I didn't notice the problem you described. However, the 'touch here to exit'
started the movie over again.

Flash *can* be used for stuff like this, but to quote our beloved on-list MM
technical advisor:

"It (Flash) has in-RAM play... none of the media management you'd find in
Director."

(hope it's ok to quote you John :)

BTW, will that stuff work for guys too? I hate shaving! Thus my beard . . .

jgl