Subject: Re: [flasher] if all conditions true...
From: Gregg Caines
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:45:36 -0000

If your original if statement is failing because of length, then you can
try nested if statements:

Flash 5:
if (a==1 && b==2 && c==3) {
if (d==1 && e==2 && f==3) {
if (g==1 && h==2 && i==3) {
..whatever you want to do here..
}
}
}

There is no if/and because you can test all you need with a regular
if...then statement. I hope you're talking about Flash 5 too, because
the syntax is different for Flash 4 of course, though the idea is the same.

Gregg Caines
n e o m e t r i x systems inc.
http://www.neometrixsystems.com
gcainesatneometrixsystems [dot] com