Subject: streaming sound compression?
From: DRMRLPLS
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:38:36 -0000

I have a bunch of streaming sounds that I am using (voice), and I am tryin to
get the best quality. I set the compression to a bette rate in the sound
properties but it never makes a difference. I do NOT have the overide sound
setting button checked in publish settings. Why can't I change the
compression of that one streaming sound?

If I change it to an event sound it sounds great, but unfortunately it has to
stream since words have to be highlighted with the voice. Any ideas?

I don't want to change the compression for all the streaming sounds becasue
the file size will grow too large.

Andrew