Subject: load movie on top
From: Suzanne Harmon
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 20:25:24 -0000

I have a main movie with all my navigation and graphics. I want to be able
to load a smaller, separate .swf movie in the middle of the movie. ie, when
the user clicks on a button, the content (smaller swf) will appear in the
center. I've tried an empty movie clip but the smaller movie loads on top
replacing the main movie.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Suzanne Harmon
: : http://hharmon.com
: : http://lakeozark.com
: : http://softouchinteractive.com
: : suzanneathharmon [dot] com (mailto:suzanneathharmon [dot] com)