Subject: [flasher] Re: 4 or 5? - browser stats
From: Gabriel Mulzer
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:45:28 -0000

absolutely right, and wasn't me who suggested this, but a peek
in the logs of some web sites with more or less flash only content
constantly gives :

MSIE 5 : 80 - 85% ( tendency : increasing )
NN 4. 9 - 12% ( tendency : constant )
MSIE 4 3 - 2% ( tendency : decreasing )
robots + freaks 0.01%-<1%( each pretty constant )