Subject: Re: READ: Flash Designers
From: Nicholas M. Pardon
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:09:42 -0000

Hi Flashers!

Flashers -- please check this out.

Our company, Restoration Media is looking to out-source some of our
webdesign, graphic design and flash work. We are currently looking for
talented individuals who may be interested in working with our company.

If you are interested, please contact Manuel Sayago or Nicholas Pardon via
telephone at (626) 963-4727. We are anxious to get these projects rolling
and look forward to hearing from you.

(please only make initial contact via telephone due to the urgent need for
these positions)

Thank you!

Nicholas M. Pardon
President/COO

[flasher list admin: I've sent this through to flasher, as well as flasher-jobs, but from now on, job postings should go through to flasher-jobsatchinwag [dot] com.