Subject: Re: [flasher] Masked images to cycle
From: Muzak
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:03:32 -0000

put the images in a movieclip (one layer, 3 frames) >> 1st image in frame1, 2nd image in frame2, 3rd image in frame3.

At the end of the mask fade (frame 60) tell the MC with the images to go to the next frame (and back to the 1st when at the 3rd).
I named the instance "mc_images"

if (mc_images._currentframe == 3) {
mc_images.gotoAndStop(1);
} else {