Subject: Random Background Generator & Flash
From: Peggi & Ben Rodgers
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:50:23 -0000

Hi Flashers,

I'm trying to create a randomly generated background for my Flash movie
similar to ones we've all seen using JavaScript (snowflakes, traveling in
space, flying windows, etc). I haven't been able to find anything in the
documentation that tells me how to randomly generate images throughout the
whole background. I know I can randomly generate images into a
mc. Alternatively, is it possible to call a JS script that does the random
generation? The JS script uses "document.write" and the ActionScript Ref.
Guide indicates that the document object is not one that ActionScript will
recognize.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Peggi
Peggi Rodgers