Subject: how was this 3d map made?
From: Helen Triolo
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:24:08 -0000

Hi all. I got a very cool-looking (except for all the ugly ads) map in
the mail the other day and wondered if anyone can clue me on how it
might have been made. I scanned in a piece and stuck it up at
http://i-technica.com/streetmap.html . Aerial photos plus 3d software,
I'd guess, but what 3d software? It looks like a lifetime of work to me
(!) but it would be so great to do something like this for a map project
I'm currently working on...

Thanks,
Helen
i-Technica · http://i-technica.com · 301.424.6037