Subject: Re: Getting Married! Talk to you all soon!
From: Sabine Lutzmann
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 00:53:07 +0100

Carrie Dailey wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I'm getting married Saturday and leaving for Las Vegas on my honeymoon.
> Talk to you all when I get back.
> Wish me luck!
>
> >> Carrie <<

good luck for you an have fun ;-)
the next 45 years ...

Sabine

Fishing4 New Media
Sabine Lutzmann
tel.: 040-430 8 430
fax.: 040-432 51 672
mobil: 0172-433 9 430
"lutzmannatfishing4 [dot] com (mailto:lutzmannatfishing4 [dot] com)"
http://fishing4.com/formel1
http://fishing4.de/cascadeur
http://titanic.abendblatt.de