Subject: Re: OT: Easy CD Creator (was: CDROM Authoring)
From: Sean Robertson
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 21:00:51 +0100

We are not normally in that business.  We do commercials, videos, that sort of thing.  Our parent company, ZAP Electronics, sells pagers, car stereos, and cell phones.  I personally am the webmaster.  Basically, I am looking for the least expensive option.  I have heard that Director costs upwards of $900.  BTW, I'm not managing the business, just trying to save it some money, which I am sure my boss would appreciate greatly.