Subject: Re: Where is everybody?
From: Michael Greenberg
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:22:28 +0100

Hi Leigh and everyone else,
I just went through a bunch of e-mail and I haven't noticed alot of action
here. I just got back from vacation in Cape Cod. It was truly incredible.

As for what you say about Director Leigh,you are 100% right I honestly think
Director is one of the most awesome apps ever created.

Michael

Michael Greenberg
Macromedia Evangelism

Shoot some sparks- http://www.getfireworks.com
Weave the DHTML Dream - http://www.dreamweaver.com
Everything you wanted to know about Flash,but were afraid to ask-
http://www.flashcentral.com
Catch The Rave- http://www.shockrave.com
"I liked Windows 95 when Apple called it System 6.0"

Carlson Leisure Group
Project Manager of Mercavia Web Site
http://www.enquest.com
http://www.mercavia.com

e-mail: macmikeatatl [dot] mindspring [dot] com
mgreenbergatenquest [dot] com