Subject: Re: FLASH: flash4 and/or director book recommendations
From: Yann
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:48:40 +0100

>Anyone have any book recommendations for flash (3 or
>4) and maybe even director? If so, why would you
>recommend the book and what made you choose it over
>others?
>
>Thanks!

Hi,

For A Director book I suggest to you The director Demystified serie, I
read the one about director 6.0, before I follow a course and found that
I had already learn everything from the book. It'S great and easy the
understand with real exemple. As for flash, I didn't not found a good
book yet, most of them are almost copy of the help file, they don't give
good exemple, anyways that was for flash 3 maybe i'll get better luck
finding on for flash 4.

So in resume, go get Director Demystified and read all the flash help and
you should be on you're way.

Yann