Subject: FLASH: Motion or Shape?
From: Vega, Eric
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:41:17 +0100

I am obviously new to this or I wouldn't be asking these types of
questions......

I have a word (created in Symbol Editor) that I want to tween from the
bottom of the page to the middle and gradually increase it's size from 14
pt. to 72 pt. Then from there gradually fade to almost transparent while
moving to the top of the page. I have gotten everything except for the
change in size. It moves up, but stays at 14 pt until it hits the middle
key frame & suddenly pops up in 72 pt. I am guessing this is motion
tweening, but I can't get it to work.

Thanx in advance for your help!

Eric Vega