Subject: FLASH: Flash4: Variables
From: Ed Harvey
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:56:11 +0100

I am tracking a ball, so that when it reaches a certain spot on the screen
it snaps into place and adds one to your score. This is the code I am using:

Set Variable: "score" = 0
IF (GetProperty ("/ball", _x) >= 96 and GetProperty ("/ball",_y) >= 164 and
GetProperty ("/ball", _x ) <= 178 and GetProperty ("/ball",_y) <= 243)
Set Variable: "score" = score + 1
end if

Can anyone tell me why the score stays at 0.

Thanks,

Ed