Subject: Re: FLASH: F4 - Q? (John C.?)
From: Marc Hoffman (Dart Frog Media)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:02:41 +0100

At 07:42 AM 7/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Note, body will not work with many email clients and subject won't work
>with a few.

>John Croteau

Hi John,

I've been in the habit of using ?body and ?subject in my Flash email Get
URLs. Also I use %20 for a space character. Do you know what the
consequence will be for those email clients that do not handle this? That
is, will just the text I've added be messed up, or will the entire email fail?

Thanks.

-Marc