Subject: Re: FLASH: pop-up menu Flash4
From: Charlene Reese
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:12:01 +0100

Thanks John,
I had tried eliminating the Toggle High Quality and adding the get url
after the goto and stop(1)
and I also tried just putting the get url without the go to and stop line.
thanks,
charlene

If I wanted to load a new movie I could replace the get url with a load
movie command right?

On 7/28/99, John Croteau wrote:
>Hi Charlene,
>
>> I've just created a pop-up menu as per directions in Flash 4 manual.
>> I followed all the instructions and created the pop up menu but ...
>> the inststructions left out how you assign your destination urls for the
>> individual items in the popup menu.
>> I've tried a few things and they haven't worked.
>On page 211 it shows you (sort of)
>
>In the instance properties of each button:
>
>On(Release)
> getURL("charlene.htm") ..... or whatever
> Go To and Stop(1)
>End On
>
>Replace their toggle high quality with getURL or add as many commands as
>you need. Don't delete the Go to and Stop(1) since this is the part that
>closes the menu.

>John Croteau croteauaterols [dot] com (mailto:croteauaterols [dot] com)

Charlene Reese - S r T e U e D s I e O
Digital Graphic Design for Print, Multimedia and the Web
catreesestudio [dot] net http://www.reesestudio.net
949.766.7822