Subject: RE: FLASH: searching for sound...
From: james
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:30:41 +0100

That's the problem - I wish there was a site! That's
still being developed. For now, we may have to
release something simple with some sound
demostrations, etc, and take it from there. The
demand for audio is too great right now to put this
off any longer.

The regular JADA site, for the web app
programming/services side of the company is at:

http://www.jadaproductions.com/

Again, contact me offline if you need something
specific.