Subject: Re: FLASH: searching for sound...
From: Wes Tilson
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:42:26 +0100

You might find an old record in a library and record it.
A lot of schools are getting rid of the old filmstrips w/tape or record.

----- snip ----- snip ----- snip ----- snip ----- snip ----- snip

YAFS: Yet Another Screen Saver Maker.
http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/yafs

http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/kjvbible/kjvbible.htm