Subject: FLASH:irregular glow2
From: vijaykumar shanmugam
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 02:39:15 +0100

Hi samir
    thank you for your prompt response.
    i think my question was mis understood.i regret any inconvenience caused due to the ambiguous question.what i wanted to know was how to create a glow like effect for an object within flash.
    lets say i have an irregular object then if i want to give it a background glow how do i proceed this was my question once again sorry for the short and ambiguous question

vijay