Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 4 email using ASP
From: Robert Koberg
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 06:56:32 +0100

If you are on Unix, your ISP probably has some free scripts for you to use.
Just ask and they will should help you. You should know you to communicate
with the server thru Flash first. There have been several posts about
tutorials with regard to that.

If you have your own NT4/IIS setup or if your ISP is IIS then tyr to get on
of the free ASP email component (the one I have been using is:
A free copy of AspEmail can be downloaded from www.aspemail.com. )