Subject: FLASH: A quick question of possibilites.......
From: Stuart Mayhew (Garanti Teknoloji)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:57:55 +0100

Hi ,
I am starting a project in which I want to use flash......however I have a problem I need to have the pages use CGI or Javascipt quite extensively in the background for databasing.....basically, once you get passed the front end you enter an on-line banking page, now for this to work it has some serious scripting that creates an identity number which tracks you around these pages and every time you re-enter or change page it changes, all security stuff which I leave to the experts .However as the designer in charge of updating the site I wish to obviously use Flash(shockwave) but I cannot suggest this as a possiblity unless the CGI or Java script will be attachable......and updatable as said
I have no idea if this question makes sense, but will wait for I hope a positive reply
Thanks in advance
Stuart
stuartmatgaranti [dot] com [dot] tr (mailto:stuartmatgaranti [dot] com [dot] tr)