Subject: FLASH: ASP/Flash database search demo
From: James
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:20:24 +0100

Cool - took about an hour (with very little knowledge of Flash) and came up
with this little database app:

http://www.jadaproductions.com/flash/searchasp.html
(search for 'c', 'j' - those have data, otherwise nothing will be found)

Feel free to give it a test run and let me know your thoughts. Also, while
there, let me know how things function on a Mac, etc. I see lots of
messages about MIME not being set, etc. - I'll need to know that for future
usage of flash.

Does everything come up ok? Did you get database search results? Any
other problems?

Thanks! This is fun!

James