Subject: Re: FLASH: Urgent TIME DELAY help
From: Dave Hollinden
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:24:55 +0100

Put a Stop action in the first of the two frames. Put a movie clip in the
same frame with a bunch of blank frames for the delay, and in the last
frame put a telltarget to tell the main timeline to continue playing. This
will give you a pause for the length of the blank frames in the clip.

You could also put a button in the movie clip if you want the movie to wait
for the user to click before continuing.

Dave

At 10:16 PM 7/28/99 PDT, you wrote:
>I want to give delay between two frames can any one give me the solution???
>i dont have any button in my movie so i'cant assign a
>script to a button to stop and continue. I want to know the script
>where i can use in any frame to give delay..
>thanking you
>Ganapathy

Dave Hollinden
Audio Engineer
Jet City Studios, Seattle
dhollindenatjetcitystudios [dot] com (mailto:dhollindenatjetcitystudios [dot] com)