Subject: FLASH: Explorer 4.5 mac
From: boB
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:14:25 +0100

Hello!

I'm finishing a site and the client is telling me that when she views it
in IE 4.5 Mac the bottom part is cut off, even if she resizes the window
(the flash is being shifted down). I don't get this problem so I'm
having a hard time figuring out what it could be. If anybody has any
idea I would greatly appreciate.

If you want to see the site go to http://www.musiquebec.net/ and click
*presentation Flash*. The site is heavy (the client insisted on mucho
sounds even after objections on my part, so hey! who am i to argue). Any
comments are appreciated of course.

Thanks
boB :]